Dear Ministry Partner,
Warm greetings in the Name of Jesus!
“Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.” [Colossians 4:5-6]
These verses came to our mind, while we – FEBCanada staff – were discussing what we should do about our October Autumn Friendship Dinner Tour on the Western Prairies. Many times, we prayed for wisdom, and then decided to proceed on hosting dinner meetings and presentations in 15 communities in Alberta and Saskatchewan – even though they would be very different to what we’ve been used to conducting. Needless to say, we want to respect all government protocols – so that we can safely meet, and have fellowship together.
Due to all the planning and work involved in arranging this tour (details of which may be viewed on this website), we will be consolidating our cross-Canada Virtual Ministry Update Meetings to just four dates in October. We apologize for offering fewer scheduled sessions this month – however, some of us will be directly involved with the Western Prairies Tour, and hopefully, we will be able to meet with some of you in person this month.
Please note what to expect with our online meetings:
- One hour in duration
- Connect online (via Zoom) or by phone (more details below)
- Presentation by FEBCanada’s missionary Joshua Chan – on the fruitful Khmu ministry work
- A time to pray together (silently or aloud) – with other ministry partners and staff members from across Canada, and possibly with overseas ministry personnel to view the specific dates and times
- You may join as many meetings as desired
RSVP – If you wish to participate in any of the meetings, kindly click here to RSVP and fill out a simple REPLY Form. This REPLY is most helpful for us in organizing, managing, and identifying who will be in attendance. We will also be able to send you a reminder about the function that you plan to attend.
Direct Connect via Zoom “on the day” – If you are unable to RSVP, you will still be able to join a specific Virtual Ministry Update Meeting by simply clicking the corresponding link below ON THE DAY and TIME Period of the meeting:
October 19 – Monday (morning) – click here to join
October 23 – Friday (evening) – click here to join
October 27 – Tuesday (morning) – click here to join
October 29 – Thursday (morning) – click here to join
Another option is: visit www.zoom.us … and after clicking “Join a meeting“, enter the Meeting ID 704 868 0789 and Passcode 102020 when prompted. (ID and Passcode are the same for EVERY meeting.)
Connect by Phone – If you do not have access to the internet/computer, or are not familiar with Zoom, you can connect with us by phone as follows:
1. On the DAY and TIME Period of the meeting, please call one of the following toll-free numbers:
2. When prompted, enter the Meeting ID 704 868 0789 and Passcode 102020 – you will then be able to listen to, and speak with us during the meeting.
3. If your call is muted, please press *6 (star button + number 6), so you will be able to speak with us.
Spread the word – please, invite others to join us. These meetings are wonderful opportunities to get Christians connected with our overseas missionary work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me. Hope to see you at one of the meetings!
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with any of our colleagues:
- Helio Nichele – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.176
- Dave Grove – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.175
- Tracy Ko – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.134
We look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings!
Warmly in Christ,
FEBCanada – International Ministries