Dear Partners and Friends:
Warm greetings in the Name of Jesus!
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)
I trust that this verse refreshes your hope with the assurance that God is with you, and will renew your strength where most needed. Don’t be afraid! This is how our powerful God wants to greet you, while you read this message.
We have been blessed by the Virtual Ministry Update Meetings that have been held over the past couple of months. Partners and friends from different parts of Canada, have joined our ministry team to hear from the leadership in various FEBC International countries … and to pray together for God’s continuing grace and guidance.
With the positive feedback that we have received, we have organized another series of six meetings in September:
- One hour in duration
- Connect online (via Zoom) or by phone
- Update from ministry leadership in Ukraine, and another area of focus that we will feature every week
- A time to pray together (silently or aloud) – with other ministry partners and staff members from across Canada, and possibly with overseas ministry personnel
- To accommodate your schedules, the six “similar” meetings are held on different days throughout the month (with different start times) – please access the September Meetings Calendar by clicking here to view the specific dates and times
- You may join as many meetings as desired
RSVP – If you wish to participate in any of the meetings, kindly click here to RSVP and fill out a simple REPLY Form. We will contact you in due course with the necessary information to join the meeting of your choice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with any of my colleagues:
- Helio Nichele – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.176
- Dave Grove – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.175
- Tracy Ko – 1.800.565.3322 Ext.134
I look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings!
Sincerely in Christ,
Director of International Ministries